Delegate Kathy J. Byron
(R) - House District 22
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 414|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 900
Forest, Virginia 24551
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1744 Income tax, state & corporate; credit for purchase of equipment for processing recyclable materials.
- HB 1947 Agricultural Enterprise Act of 2005; created, reports.
- HB 1993 State agency budgets; Dept. of Planning & Budget to provide copies to Gov. & General Assembly.
- HB 1997 Sex offenders; numerous changes authorizing release of information to Attorney General.
- HB 2069 Business Assistance and Workforce Services, Department of; created.
- HB 2073 Sewage sludge; individual may request testing, responsibility of cost.
- HB 2074 Sewage sludge; requires localities to test annually.
- HB 2099 Transportation Investment Bond Act of 2005; created.
- HB 2195 Firearms; holder of valid permit required to provide number & written consent for background check.
- HB 2197 Sewage sludge; notification to local government before application to land.
- HB 2198 Sewage sludge; program established to train employees for testing thereof.
- HB 2600 Income taxes, state; credit for purchase of long-term care insurance.
- HB 2659 Service of process; plaintiff must have an expert witness, expressions of sympathy inadmissible.
- HB 2679 Business license tax, local; appeals to court.
- HB 2837 Weights and measures; inspections.
- HB 2850 Veterans' Care Center; Governor to request federal funds to expand capacity of beds.
- HB 2851 Veterans; Commiss. of Dept. of Veterans Serv. to appoint personnel to process benefit claims weekly.
- HB 2868 Public schools; school boards to prohibit distribution of literature focused on sexual behavior.
- HB 2910 Higher education; prohibits admission of illegal aliens to any public institutions in State.
- HJ 527 Constitutional amendment; Highway and Transportation Trust Funds continued (first reference).
- HJ 537 Constitutional amendment; free exercise of religion on public property (first reference).
- HJ 643 Biosolids; to study land application thereof.
- HJ 788 Commending the Central Virginia Governor's School for Science and Technology.
- HJ 793 Commending Louise B. and J. Harwood Cochrane.
- HJ 802 Celebrating the life of Charles Hardaway Marks.
- HJ 807 Commending Flora Davis Crittenden.
- HJ 821 General Assembly; requesting 2006 Inaugural Ceremonies be held in Williamsburg.
- HJ 836 Commending the James Madison University football team.
- HJ 838 Commending James W. Garner.
- HJ 842 On the death of Archibald A. Campbell.
- HJ 848 On the death of Johnny Lane Oates.
- HJ 853 Commending the Virginia National Guard.
- HJ 867 Commending Celebrate 350: Jewish Life in America 1654-2004.
- HJ 885 On the death of Henry Clark Winston, Jr.
- HJ 896 Commending the William and Mary football team.
- HJ 902 Commending Bryan Randall.
- HJ 903 On the death of Phyllis C. Bailey.
- HJ 913 Commending Judge Lawrence Janow.
- HJ 914 Commending Mary Taylor Christian, former member of the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HJ 948 On the death of Marie Brown Davis.
- HJ 988 Celebrating the life of Jay Evans Sears.
- HJ 1011 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Budge Callahan.
- HJ 1017 Commending L. Karen Darner.
- HJ 1020 Commending Rotary International on the occasion of its centennial.
- HR 36 Commending Virginia Ellen Whitten Harvey.
- HR 39 Commending Anne Carson Rice Howard.
- HR 41 Celebrating the life of Lance Corporal Jason Redifer.
- SB 1024 Hospitals and nursing homes; Bd. of Health must include minimum standards for design, etc.
- SB 1173 Service of process; plaintiff must have an expert witness, expressions of sympathy inadmissible.
- SB 1197 Game wardens; to have at least one on patrol during boating season at large lakes.
- SJ 337 Constitutional amendment (first resolution); marriage.
- SJ 339 Constitutional amendment; prohibits General Assembly from incorporating churches (1st reference).
- SJ 350 Commending Juanita Cash.
- SJ 394 Risk Management Plans for Physicians and Hospitals, Joint Subcommittee Studying; continued.
- SJ 433 Commending West Lynchburg Baptist Church.
- SJ 494 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Callahan.
- SJ 509 Celebrating the life of Hunter Booker Andrews.