General Assembly Building, Room 503
Delegate Samuel A. Nixon, Jr.
(R) - House District 27
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 2050 Unemployment compensation; weekly benefit amount.
- HB 2051 Procurement Act,Public; purchase of technology, etc. to be approved by Chief Info. Officer of State.
- HB 2052 Clerks of court; prohibits posting personal information on Internet.
- HB 2053 Underground utility damage prevention; requires notification of abandoned lines.
- HB 2054 Alternative, pilot project; VITA to study.
- HB 2055 Telephone Privacy Protect. Act; prohib. telephone solicitation, date change made consis. w/fed. reg.
- HB 2460 Credit counseling; eliminates requirement that licensed agencies be nonprofit and tax-exempt.
- HB 2461 Residential facilities; Board who regulates to provide name, etc. of contact person.
- HB 2462 Workers' Compensation; certain participants in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families not eligible.
- HB 2463 Sex offenders; licensed professionals to give notice of their registration to customers, , etc.
- HB 2537 Assisted living facilities; licensing requirements, increases maximum civil penalty, report.
- HB 2797 Library computers; juveniles' Internet access.
- HB 2880 Communications services; various revisions to taxation thereof.
- HB 2881 Children's group homes and residential facilities; summary suspension of licenses.
- HJ 689 Toll collections; Joint Comm. on Technology & Science to study technologies available therefor.
- HJ 796 Commending the Meadowbrook High School football team.
- HJ 906 Celebrating the life of Staff Sergeant Donald Charles May, Jr.
- HJ 907 Celebrating the life of Petty Officer 2nd Class Michael Jason Gray.
- HJ 909 Commending Chief Stephen A. Elswick.
- HR 51 Commending Virginians for the Racing Hall of Fame and the effort to bring the NASCAR Hall of Fame to