Senate Rehabilitation and Social Services
Fridays, 8:30 a.m. Senate Room B
(registered users: create
- SB 75 Prisoners; good conduct allowance, mandatory functional literacy requirement.
- SB 83 Prisoners; participation in residential community programs prior to release.
- SB 89 Prisoners; good conduct allowance for Reading for Good Time credits program.
- SB 441 Corrections, Board of; membership.
- SB 616 Adoption; requirements for parental placement.
- SB 622 ABC license; summary suspension.
- SB 805 Prisoners; good conduct allowance, mandatory functional literacy requirement.
- SB 862 Child abuse or neglect; reporting requirements by minister of religion.
- SB 870 Parole; mandatory release.
- SB 941 Corrections, State Board of; powers and duties.
- SB 979 Adoption; requirements for parental placement.
- SB 1000 Assisted living facilities; regulations for serving resident w/mental illness, mental retard., etc.
- SB 1069 Children's Services Ombudsman, Office of; created.
- SB 1085 Assisted living facilities; susp. of license due to improper care of resident, licens. requirements.
- SB 1140 Assisted living facilities; license requirements, civil penalty.
- SB 1181 Alcoholic mixed beverages; license for nightclubs.
- SB 1185 Assisted living facilities; requires administrators to be licensed.
- SB 1187 Assisted living facilities; requires administrators to be licensed.
- SB 1212 Assisted living facilities; licensing requirement, auxiliary grant residents required.
- SB 1329 Child abuse/neglect; clear & convincing evidence to be proven at preliminary removal order hearing.