Senate Rehabilitation and Social Services
Fridays, 8:30 a.m. Senate Room B
Referred to committee:
(registered users: create
- HB 1550 Child Day-Care Council; parental notification when a child is injured.
- HB 1721 Banquet license; issuance for manufacturers of beer or wine.
- HB 1761 Food stamp benefits; drug-related felonies.
- HB 1765 Telephone systems within correctional facilities; requiring facilities to offer debit system.
- HB 1822 Day spas; definition, wine license for on-premises consumption.
- HB 1963 Social benefits structure, current; Department of Social Services to assess report.
- HB 1969 Child protective services; anonymous complaints.
- HB 2002 Foster parents; approval of applicant if not convicted of more than one misdemeanor.
- HB 2098 Child-day centers; person convicted of one misdemeanor offense may be hired if 10 yrs. have lapsed.
- HB 2163 Child abuse or neglect; child protective services to investigate complaint against school personnel.
- HB 2255 Alcholic beverages; underage drinking, possesion of, etc., penalty.
- HB 2268 Food Stamps; elegibility for transitional benefits.
- HB 2369 Prisoners; individual court orders permitting work not required.
- HB 2433 Domestic violence and prevention services; responsibilities of Department.
- HB 2436 Prisoners; continued hospitalization of those involuntarily admitted.
- HB 2512 Assisted living facilities; requires administrators to be licensed.
- HB 2582 Alcoholic mixed beverages; licenses for certain properties in Washington County.
- HB 2657 Juvenile work release program; established.
- HB 2710 Alcoholic Beverage Control Board; regulations for purchases by certain mixed beverage licensees.
- HB 2740 Wine and beer; licenses granted to food concessions at any outdoor facility in Henrico County.
- HB 2744 Foster care plans and home studies; requires involvement of parent and child.
- HB 2791 Alcoholic beverages; purchasing for underage, penalty.
- HB 2807 Assisted living facilities; gastric tube care to be provided for residents.
- HB 2823 Parole, Board of; power and duties.
- HB 2921 Adoption; prohibited if homosexual.
- SB 730 Local Boards of Social Services; membership.
- SB 749 Family day homes; if not covered by liability insurance to post & notify in writing parent/guardian.
- SB 805 Prisoners; good conduct allowance, mandatory functional literacy requirement.
- SB 857 Adult Fatality Review Team; created, report.
- SB 859 Alcoholic Beverage Control Board; conditions to refuse mixed beverage licenses.
- SB 862 Child abuse or neglect; reporting requirements by minister of religion.
- SB 870 Parole; mandatory release.
- SB 894 Social services, local departments of; grievance procedures.
- SB 935 Caregivers Grant Program; extends sunset provision.
- SB 941 Corrections, State Board of; powers and duties.
- SB 979 Adoption; requirements for parental placement.
- SB 1000 Assisted living facilities; regulations for serving resident w/mental illness, mental retard., etc.
- SB 1069 Children's Services Ombudsman, Office of; created.
- SB 1085 Assisted living facilities; susp. of license due to improper care of resident, licens. requirements.
- SB 1140 Assisted living facilities; license requirements, civil penalty.
- SB 1144 Domestic violence and prevention services; responsibilities of Department.
- SB 1151 Alcoholic mixed beverages; licenses for certain properties in Washington County.
- SB 1181 Alcoholic mixed beverages; license for nightclubs.
- SB 1183 Assisted living facilities; licensing requirements, increases maximum civil penalty, report.
- SB 1185 Assisted living facilities; requires administrators to be licensed.
- SB 1187 Assisted living facilities; requires administrators to be licensed.
- SB 1212 Assisted living facilities; licensing requirement, auxiliary grant residents required.
- SB 1243 Child abuse or neglect; child protective services to investigate complaint against school personnel.
- SB 1309 Alcoholic beverage control; certain exemptions from criminal history checks.
- SB 1329 Child abuse/neglect; clear & convincing evidence to be proven at preliminary removal order hearing.