Delegate Robert G. Marshall
(R) - House District 13
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 704|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 421
Manassas, Virginia 20108-0421
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1 Feticide; penalty.
- HB 4 Estate tax; conformity of state and federal statutes.
- HB 233 License plates, special; issuance to general registrars.
- HB 501 Nursing home bed projects; conditions for issuance of an amended certificate of public need.
- HB 1142 Aquatic nuisance species, nonindigenous; control and eradication.
- HB 1403 Morning-after pill; parental consent for minors required.
- HB 1475 Vietnamese-American Heritage Flag; recognition.
- HJ 214 Commending Action in Community through Service of Prince William County.
- HJ 256 Celebrating the life of Lieutenant Joshua Charles Hurley.
- HJ 278 National Guard and Reserve; to be recognized and supported by conducting awareness programs.
- HJ 285 Religious faith; urging Congress to continue to preserve State's sovereignty in related matters.
- HJ 314 Commending the Virginia National Guard.
- HJ 318 Commending James Douglas Mitchell.
- HJ 319 On the death of John A. Keating.
- HJ 358 Commending Ray C. Goodwin.
- HJ 365 On the death of Eugene Barbour Pendleton, Jr.
- HJ 367 Commending A. Victor Thomas.
- HJ 369 Commending Joseph M. Nichols.
- HJ 372 Commending the agencies, companies, organizations, and individuals who assisted the citizens.
- HJ 373 Commending W. Bruce Wingo.
- HJ 387 Commending R. B. Thomas, Jr.
- HJ 432 Commending Arthur R. Giesen, Jr.
- HJ 458 On the death of Malcolm J. Forbes, Sr.
- SB 21 License plates, special; issuance to various organizations.
- SB 359 Referenda; local distribution of information.
- SB 360 License plates, special; issuance commemorating 275th anniversary of County of Prince William.
- SB 361 Real estate tax; allows No. Va. increase amount of income for elderly or disabled prior reduced imp.
- SB 362 Disabled parking license plates & placards; issuance to parents & legal guard. of persons w/disabil.
- SB 371 Abortion; procedure if performed after first trimester.
- SJ 62 Commending the 71st Infantry Division Association.
- SJ 230 Commending Wayne Griffith.
- SJ 231 Commending Frederick F. Flemming.
- SJ 232 Commending the Potomac Falls High School and Broad Run High School debate teams.
- SJ 233 Celebrating the life of Kenneth W. Culbert.
- SJ 234 Celebrating the life of William F. Webb, Jr.
- SJ 253 Commending First Mount Olive Baptist Church.