Delegate Robert G. Marshall
(R) - House District 13
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 704|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 421
Manassas, Virginia 20108-0421
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 62 Mayor and chief administrative officer; election & appointment thereof in certain cities.
- HB 63 Charter; City of Richmond.
- HB 68 Parks and Recreational Facilities Act, Local; created.
- HB 114 Abortion; lawful procedure.
- HB 115 Interstate Route 81; collection of tolls.
- HB 116 Abortion clinics; regulation and licensure.
- HB 117 Private Investment Inducement Act of 2004; created to provide revenue for transportation projects.
- HB 134 Death penalty; prohibited for pregnant women.
- HB 305 Assisted reproductive technology program; disclosure of gamete donors.
- HB 306 Transportation Plan; to include adequacy of local or regional transportation system.
- HB 307 Public schools; adequacy of public education facilities in local school divisions.
- HB 308 End-of-life-care decisions; appointment of guardians and agents of incapacitated persons.
- HB 726 Higher education; guidelines for designation by students their portion of mandatory student fees.
- HB 727 Marriage; judge who rules same sex marriage unconstitutional may be subject to impeachment.
- HB 728 Solid waste; transportation by nonhazardous waste barges, fee.
- HB 729 Subdivision ordinances; provisions to allow locality to determine adequate public facilities.
- HB 746 Law enforcement and fire and rescue services; review by Secretary of Public Safety.
- HB 747 Sewage systems and public water supplies, local; adequacy.
- HB 748 Residential development impact fee; applicable to any locality.
- HB 749 Procurement Act, Public; cooperative procurement with U.S. General Services Administration.
- HB 750 Marriage; affirmation.
- HB 751 Marriage; affirmation.
- HB 1280 School Assistance Foundation; created, income tax credit for contributions, abolishes estate tax.
- HB 1414 Morning-after pill; institutions of higher education prohibited from making such available.
- HJ 20 Stem cell research; joint subcom. to study medical, ethical, & scientific issues relating thereto.
- HJ 83 Reproductive technology, assisted; Joint Comm. on Health Care to study practices & ethical issues.
- HJ 84 Reproductive technology, assisted; joint subcommittee to study regulation of embryo laboratories.
- HJ 85 Health care; joint subcommittee to study escalating cost thereof.
- HJ 143 Health insurance industry; joint subcommittee to study operations and escalating cost thereof.
- HJ 144 Health insurance industry; Bureau of Insurance w/in SCC to study operations and cost thereof.
- HJ 277 Constitutional amendment; Highway Maintenance & Operating Fund & Transportation Trust Fund, contd.
- HR 2 Budget bill; requesting Governors to submit utilizing existing fiscal resources.
- HR 12 Budget, state; agency heads requested to provide certain information to House of Delegates.
- HR 13 Budget, state; Governor requested to provide certain information to House of Delegates.