Senator John C. Watkins
(R) - Senate District 10
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 316|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 159
Midlothian, Virginia 23113-0159
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1664 Payments to volunteer rescue squads by localities.
- HB 1748 Virginia Water Facilities Revolving Fund; brownfields remediation.
- HB 2318 Electric Restructuring; Legislative Transition Task Force.
- HB 2453 Electric utility restructuring; regional transmission entities.
- HB 2490 Estate tax.
- HB 2701 Virginia Public Procurement Act; cooperative procurement.
- HB 2723 Real Estate Board; continuing education for licensees.
- HB 2804 VA Public Building Authority; Capitol Square Preservation Act of 2003.
- HJ 515 Constitutional amendment (1st resolution); Governor's term of office.
- HJ 559 Celebrating the life & contributions of Delegate Carrington Williams.
- HJ 610 Naming of new state park in Powhatan County.
- HJ 660 On the death of Frankie Lynn Betterton.
- HJ 692 Commending the Huguenot High School concert band.
- HJ 693 Commending James River High School.
- HJ 703 Celebrating the life of Calvin William Wilkinson.
- HJ 708 Commending Dr. Wyndham Bolling Blanton, Jr.
- HJ 709 Commending Braden Snyder, The Crittenden's, and Eyes for Fire.
- HJ 795 Commending the Virginia Society of Enrolled Agents.
- HJ 834 Commending Eileen Milby Buckley.
- HJ 835 Commending the Virginia State Lodge, Fraternal Order of Police.
- HJ 843 On the death of Anne Young Sternheimer.
- HJ 868 Commending Mary Ann Harmon.
- HJ 880 Commending Chief Justice Harry L. Carrico.
- HJ 891 Commending Dr. William R. Harvey.
- HJ 895 On the death of Trooper Charles Mark Cosslett.
- HJ 899 On the death of Trooper Michael T. Blanton.
- HJ 900 Commending Maggie L. Walker Governor's School Gov't Internt'l Studies.
- HJ 902 Commending Chief Justice Leroy Rountree Hassell, Sr.
- HJ 917 Commending G. Richard Wagoner, Jr.
- SB 1124 Parental consent for abortion; penalty.
- SB 1205 Partial birth infanticide.
- SB 1217 Appeals of state tax assessments.
- SB 1218 Children's health insurance.
- SB 1221 Water supply planning.
- SB 1249 Avian influenza.
- SB 1275 Div. of Consolidated Lab. Services; environmental lab certification.
- SB 1323 Workers' compensation payments to professional football players.
- SB 1350 State park.
- SJ 348 Revision of state tax code; study.
- SJ 366 Celebrating the life of Robert Phillip Wright.
- SJ 398 On the death of Officer Andre Gerard Booker.
- SJ 416 Commending Darrell Green.
- SJ 424 Nitrogen reduction in the Chesapeake Bay.
- SJ 435 Commending the Western Branch High School football team.
- SJ 436 Commending the John Handley High School boys' track and field team.
- SJ 437 Commending the Central High School girls' cross country team.
- SJ 439 Celebrating the life of Donald V. Miller.
- SJ 444 On the death of William Francis Parkerson, Jr.
- SJ 452 Celebrating the life of Charles P. Monroe.
- SJ 454 Commending Julie Nixon Eisenhower.
- SJ 458 Recognizes Arthur Robert Ashe, Jr. on 10th anniversary of his death.
- SJ 459 Aviation Centennial Year in Virginia.
- SJ 460 Commending Judge Fletcher Ward Harkrader, Jr.
- SJ 461 Commending Sarah Leonard and Ashley Shifflet.
- SJ 464 Commending the Waterford Foundation, Inc.
- SJ 473 Commending Margaret Reynolds.
- SJ 478 Celebrating the life of Charles Mack Brankley.
- SJ 485 On the death of Joseph A. Massie, Jr.
- SJ 493 Celebrating the life of Judith Stewart Dresser.
- SJ 497 Commending James A. Wilding.
- SJ 498 On the death of Megan Owen Barry.
- SR 43 Commending Oliver White Hill, Sr.
- SR 49 On the death of Ernest Howard Williams, Jr.