General Assembly Building, Room 317
Senator William Bolling
(R) - Senate District 4
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1381 World War II Veterans Memorial Hwy.; W.W. II Veterans Memorial Bridge.
- HB 1402 Parental consent for abortion.
- HB 1406 Special license plates; supporters of CHOOSE LIFE.
- HB 2097 Administration of government; long-term planning; Roadmap Va's Future.
- HB 2490 Estate tax.
- HB 2503 Real estate appeals to Boards of Equalization and circuit court.
- HB 2525 Sales and use tax; exemptions for nonprofit entities.
- HB 2537 Motor vehicle sales and use tax; casual sales.
- HB 2538 Tax administration; application; correction of state tax assessment.
- HB 2555 Individual income taxes; credit for purchase of long-term care ins.
- HB 2804 VA Public Building Authority; Capitol Square Preservation Act of 2003.
- HB 2831 Child protective services; standard of proof.
- HJ 531 Commending Sheriff F. W. Howard, Jr., and the New Kent Sheriff's Dept.
- HJ 559 Celebrating the life & contributions of Delegate Carrington Williams.
- HJ 660 On the death of Frankie Lynn Betterton.
- HJ 769 Commemorating 30th anniversary of Secretariat's Triple Crown triumph.
- HJ 777 Commending John W. Burke III and Cathy Burke.
- HJ 824 On the death of W. T. Robinson.
- HJ 834 Commending Eileen Milby Buckley.
- HJ 835 Commending the Virginia State Lodge, Fraternal Order of Police.
- HJ 877 Commending Christopher Ledbetter.
- HJ 880 Commending Chief Justice Harry L. Carrico.
- HJ 891 Commending Dr. William R. Harvey.
- HJ 895 On the death of Trooper Charles Mark Cosslett.
- HJ 899 On the death of Trooper Michael T. Blanton.
- HJ 900 Commending Maggie L. Walker Governor's School Gov't Internt'l Studies.
- HJ 902 Commending Chief Justice Leroy Rountree Hassell, Sr.
- HJ 917 Commending G. Richard Wagoner, Jr.
- SB 770 Civil remedies; use of depositions.
- SB 771 Concealed handgun permits.
- SB 773 Real estate tax; limitation on tax rate.
- SB 800 Access to private or family cemeteries.
- SB 1049 Income tax; conformity of terms to the Internal Revenue Code.
- SB 1068 Health; local health partnership authorities.
- SB 1123 Estate tax.
- SB 1124 Parental consent for abortion; penalty.
- SB 1205 Partial birth infanticide.
- SB 1319 Individual income tax; indexing personal exemption amount.
- SB 1350 State park.
- SJ 300 Commending the Lisk/Silva Task Force.
- SJ 348 Revision of state tax code; study.
- SJ 366 Celebrating the life of Robert Phillip Wright.
- SJ 416 Commending Darrell Green.
- SJ 424 Nitrogen reduction in the Chesapeake Bay.
- SJ 435 Commending the Western Branch High School football team.
- SJ 436 Commending the John Handley High School boys' track and field team.
- SJ 437 Commending the Central High School girls' cross country team.
- SJ 439 Celebrating the life of Donald V. Miller.
- SJ 444 On the death of William Francis Parkerson, Jr.
- SJ 452 Celebrating the life of Charles P. Monroe.
- SJ 454 Commending Julie Nixon Eisenhower.
- SJ 458 Recognizes Arthur Robert Ashe, Jr. on 10th anniversary of his death.
- SJ 459 Aviation Centennial Year in Virginia.
- SJ 461 Commending Sarah Leonard and Ashley Shifflet.
- SJ 463 Commending Barbara C. Terry.
- SJ 464 Commending the Waterford Foundation, Inc.
- SJ 473 Commending Margaret Reynolds.
- SJ 485 On the death of Joseph A. Massie, Jr.
- SJ 493 Celebrating the life of Judith Stewart Dresser.
- SJ 497 Commending James A. Wilding.
- SJ 498 On the death of Megan Owen Barry.
- SR 43 Commending Oliver White Hill, Sr.
- SR 49 On the death of Ernest Howard Williams, Jr.