General Assembly Building, Room 311
Senator Benjamin J. Lambert III
(D) - Senate District 9
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 2404 Driver education.
- HB 2723 Real Estate Board; continuing education for licensees.
- HJ 541 Persecution of Falun Gong.
- HJ 559 Celebrating the life & contributions of Delegate Carrington Williams.
- HJ 612 Freedom Flag.
- HJ 613 Resolution; regret over 1959 school closures.
- HJ 627 Commending Dr. John B. Fenn.
- HJ 660 On the death of Frankie Lynn Betterton.
- HJ 703 Celebrating the life of Calvin William Wilkinson.
- HJ 708 Commending Dr. Wyndham Bolling Blanton, Jr.
- HJ 709 Commending Braden Snyder, The Crittenden's, and Eyes for Fire.
- HJ 834 Commending Eileen Milby Buckley.
- HJ 835 Commending the Virginia State Lodge, Fraternal Order of Police.
- HJ 843 On the death of Anne Young Sternheimer.
- HJ 880 Commending Chief Justice Harry L. Carrico.
- HJ 889 Commending Dr. William R. Harvey.
- HJ 891 Commending Dr. William R. Harvey.
- HJ 895 On the death of Trooper Charles Mark Cosslett.
- HJ 899 On the death of Trooper Michael T. Blanton.
- HJ 902 Commending Chief Justice Leroy Rountree Hassell, Sr.
- HJ 917 Commending G. Richard Wagoner, Jr.
- SB 829 Cultural diversity policies;school boards;institutions of higher ed.
- SB 885 Va.Public School Authority; School Construction Grant Act of 2003.
- SB 1044 Dept.of General Services, Division;Purchases and Supply; purchases.
- SB 1067 Constitutional amendment(first resolution); Standards of Quality (SOQ)
- SB 1092 Department of Veterans Services.
- SB 1107 Administration of elections and election procedures; penalties.
- SB 1110 Virginia Exemplary Academic Performance Admission Program.
- SB 1118 Felony for nonsupport; penalty
- SB 1234 False reports to law-enforcement officials.
- SB 1323 Workers' compensation payments to professional football players.
- SB 1350 State park.
- SJ 366 Celebrating the life of Robert Phillip Wright.
- SJ 393 Commending James H. Payne.
- SJ 398 On the death of Officer Andre Gerard Booker.
- SJ 416 Commending Darrell Green.
- SJ 436 Commending the John Handley High School boys' track and field team.
- SJ 437 Commending the Central High School girls' cross country team.
- SJ 439 Celebrating the life of Donald V. Miller.
- SJ 444 On the death of William Francis Parkerson, Jr.
- SJ 452 Celebrating the life of Charles P. Monroe.
- SJ 454 Commending Julie Nixon Eisenhower.
- SJ 458 Recognizes Arthur Robert Ashe, Jr. on 10th anniversary of his death.
- SJ 459 Aviation Centennial Year in Virginia.
- SJ 461 Commending Sarah Leonard and Ashley Shifflet.
- SJ 464 Commending the Waterford Foundation, Inc.
- SJ 485 On the death of Joseph A. Massie, Jr.
- SJ 493 Celebrating the life of Judith Stewart Dresser.
- SJ 497 Commending James A. Wilding.
- SJ 498 On the death of Megan Owen Barry.
- SR 43 Commending Oliver White Hill, Sr.