Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:
§ 30-34.4:1. Commission to distribute requesting form.
The Commission shall distribute to each member of the General Assembly a
checklist for selection of state publications printed and distributed pursuant
to §§ 30-34.5
§ 30-34.6. Printing and distribution of Journals of Senate and House.
A. The Commission, through the Division of Legislative Automated Systems, shall order all printing done by direction of the Senate or the House of Delegates, or their respective clerks. Within a reasonable time after the close of each session of the General Assembly the Commission shall cause to be printed and bound the Journals of the Senate and the House of Delegates, with an index thereto, in sufficient quantity to make the following distribution, if requested pursuant to § 30-34.4:1:
1. One copy to the Governor;
2. Fifteen copies each to the Clerk of the Senate and the Clerk of the House;
4. One copy to the library of each educational institution in this Commonwealth;
5. One copy to each public library which makes written application therefor to the Commission;
6. One copy to the President of the Senate and one copy to the Speaker of the House;
7. One copy to the Division of Legislative Services;
8. One copy to each requesting member of the Senate and the House of Delegates;
9. One copy to the Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission;
10. One copy to the Committee on Appropriations of the House of Delegates; and
11. One copy to the Committee on Finance of the Senate
B. The number of copies to be printed and the quality of binding shall be designated by the Commission.
2. That § 30-34.7 of the Code of Virginia is repealed.