1. Line 38, enrolled, after Corrections.
“Hospitalization” means appropriate treatment, as determined by the Commissioner of Mental Health, Mental Retardation, and Substance Abuse Services, for persons civilly committed in accordance with this Act.
2. Line 49, enrolled, after § 19.2-169.3
3. Line 50, enrolled, after predatory behavior
remainder of line 50 and all of lines 51 and 52
which makes him likely to engage in sexually violent acts.
4. Line 104, enrolled, after review
who receive a score of four or more on the Rapid Risk Assessment for Sexual Offender Recidivism or a like score on a comparable, scientifically validated instrument as designated by the Commissioner
5. Line 122, enrolled, after score on the
remainder of line 122 and through Instrument on line 123
Rapid Risk Assessment for Sexual Offender Recidivism or a comparable, scientifically validated instrument as designated by the Commissioner
6. Line 174, enrolled, after to be a
7. Line 399, enrolled, after line 398
6. That notwithstanding the provisions of § 37.1-70.7 of the Code of Virginia, from the effective date of this Act until July 1, 2004, upon the filing of a petition alleging that a person is a sexually violent predator, the circuit court shall schedule a hearing within 60 days to determine whether probable cause exists to believe that the person named in the petition is a sexually violent predator.