AMENDMENT(S) REJECTED BY THE SENATE
1. Line 90, substitute, after intent to:
1. Use a third party's Internet domain name or electronic mail address without permission of the third party.
2. Falsify, mislead in the subject line of the electronic mail.
3. Initiate the transmission, conspire with another to initiate the transmission or assist the transmission of a commercial electronic mail message from a computer located in the Commonwealth or to an electronic mail address that the sender knows, or has reason to know, is held by a resident of the Commonwealth, unless it contains a functioning return electronic mail address and a valid United States postal address to which a recipient may send a reply to the sender to indicate a desire not to receive further messages from that sender.
2. Line 91, substitute
3. Line 94, substitute
SEN. CUCCINELLI (WITHDRAWN)
1. Line 102, substitute, after transmitted
from accounts not lawfully registered in the defendant’s name
using a third party’s Internet domain name or electronic mail address without permission of the third party