- HB 142 Criminal possession of black powder.
- HB 146 Reporting dangerous microbes and pathogens.
- HB 260 Infectious biological substances.
- HB 389 Tributyltin; to establish schedules for compliance.
- HB 882 Department of Health; bioterrorism unit.
- HB 979 Threats to release infectious biological or chemical substances.
- HB 1044 Unauthorized waste or oil discharges; notification requirements.
- HB 1227 Infectious biological substances; penalty.
- HB 1245 Coal and Energy Commission; nuclear energy.
- HJ 45 Study; arsenic risks associated with certain pressure-treated wood.
- SB 147 Tributyltin; to establish schedules for compliance.
- SB 421 Bioterrorism.
- SB 683 Fireworks; permits for display, use and exhibitions.
- SJ 65 Lead poisoning prevention.
- SJ 66 Study; lead-poisoning prevention.