- HB 25 Juvenile not guilty by reason of insanity; study report.
- HB 259 Juveniles; criteria for detention or shelter care.
- HB 310 Access of juvenile record information.
- HB 424 Juveniles; duty of person taking child into custody.
- HB 621 Comprehensive Services for At-Risk Youth and Families.
- HB 1000 Risk assessment instrument when making detention decision.
- HB 1205 Confidentiality of juvenile records.
- HB 1218 Runaway juveniles; criteria for detention.
- HB 1236 Juvenile detention; adults.
- HB 1246 Juvenile placement in a secure facility.
- HB 1344 Confidentiality of juvenile court records; exceptions.
- HJ 72 Study; confidentiality of juvenile records.
- HJ 121 Study; mental health screening and assessment for juvenile offenders.
- SB 467 Juveniles; criteria for detention or shelter care.
- SB 653 Juveniles; retention of fingerprints.
- SJ 101 Study; mental health screening of juvenile offenders.