Thursdays, 2:00 p.m. Senate Room B
Referred to committee:
(registered users: create
- HB 4 High-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes.
- HB 22 High-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes; taxicabs.
- HB 34 License plates, special; members of 1600 Communications Association.
- HB 35 License plates, special; abolishes authorization for various groups.
- HB 40 License plates, special; supporters of Virginia zoos.
- HB 52 Motor vehicle registration and titling; deletes obsolete references.
- HB 54 Emplaning service fee; deletes obsolete references.
- HB 62 License plates, special; issuance to members of Rotary International.
- HB 63 License plates, special; issuance of "God Bless America."
- HB 65 License plates, special; issuance of "Proud to be an American."
- HB 82 Motor vehicle registration fees for emergency services.
- HB 85 Roadside memorials.
- HB 89 License plates, special; various patriotic & civic organizations.
- HB 96 License plates, special; supporters of professional motor sports.
- HB 113 License plates, special; issuance to supporters of Parrothead Club.
- HB 114 License plates, special; issuance of EDUCATION BEGINS AT HOME.
- HB 115 Golf carts in Town of Colonial Beach.
- HB 123 License plates, special; issuance to members of U.S. Pony Clubs.
- HB 128 Overweight vehicles; liquidated damages.
- HB 134 License plates, special; issuance honoring injured/killed on USS Cole.
- HB 167 Law-enforcement notices sent through mail.
- HB 196 Vehicle safety inspections and emissions inspections; maximum fees.
- HB 212 Special license plates; members of Beekeepers Association.
- HB 230 Special license plates; 173rd Airborne Brigade.
- HB 237 Special license plates; American Cancer Society.
- HB 254 Child restraint devices.
- HB 265 Disabled parking placards; covering of information.
- HB 272 Laser speed detection devices in Culpeper County.
- HB 278 Automated agencies of DMV.
- HB 281 Special license plates; persons awarded Combat Infantryman Badge.
- HB 286 Blue Ridge Parkway, Colonial Parkway, and Skyline Drive; scenic hwys.
- HB 290 Intermodal office of Secretary of Transportation.
- HB 297 Urban system construction funds.
- HB 301 Sight-seeing carriers by boat and special or charter party carriers.
- HB 345 Duty of driver to stop; hit and run.
- HB 382 Logo sign program.
- HB 385 License plates, special; various organizations.
- HB 390 Special license plates; fees.
- HB 402 Special license plates; Holstein dairy cow.
- HB 407 Department of Motor Vehicle records; information on Compeer.
- HB 430 Parking ordinances; Pittsylvania County.
- HB 439 Disabled parking placards.
- HB 441 Special license plates; Childhood Cancer Awareness.
- HB 444 Special license plates; Girl Scouts.
- HB 445 Special license plates design incorporates U.S. flag, FIGHT TERRORISM.
- HB 486 Local vehicle licenses; fees.
- HB 499 Air bags.
- HB 518 Hunter Mill Road; designated a byway.
- HB 522 Special license plates; benefit children of victims of 9-11.
- HB 539 Emergency vehicles; exceeding speed limits.
- HB 541 Property and passenger carriers.
- HB 564 Driver's licenses; use of license or social security numbers.
- HB 570 Emission standards; requirements.
- HB 571 Low-speed vehicles.
- HB 584 Special license plates; persons awarded Bronze Star, etc.
- HB 598 Special license plates; unlocking autism.
- HB 606 Speeding; prepayment of fines.
- HB 614 James Vincent Morgan Bridges.
- HB 637 Aliens; cooperation with agencies concerning driver's license applic.
- HB 638 Driver's licenses, commercial driver's licenses, etc.
- HB 655 Driver's licenses for persons 19 years old and younger.
- HB 659 Rural Rustic Road Program created.
- HB 667 Purple Heart Trail.
- HB 669 Applications for learner's permits, driver's licenses, etc.
- HB 674 Special license plates; members of CASA.
- HB 679 Driver improvement clinics.
- HB 680 Special license plates bearing the legend: FOX HUNTING.
- HB 705 "Apportioned" license plates.
- HB 771 Statewide transportation plan.
- HB 803 Special license plates; Optimist International.
- HB 817 Restoration of suspended driver's license; payment of fines.
- HB 836 Board of Transportation Safety; interest in pedestrians & bicyclists.
- HB 895 I-64 weighing station in Henrico County.
- HB 896 Passing stopped school buses.
- HB 905 Electric personal assistive mobility device.
- HB 929 Public-Private Transportation Act; tolls on certain facilities.
- HB 933 Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission; bonds.
- HB 934 Violations committed at railroad/highway grade crossings.
- HB 955 Department of Motor Vehicles; abstracts of records conviction.
- HB 987 Dump truck sides and tailgates; commercial vehicle load covers.
- HB 1006 Waiver of certain statutory mandates and regulations by Governor.
- HB 1027 Failure to yield to pedestrians.
- HB 1030 Speed limits in cities.
- HB 1051 License plates, special; celebrating Virginia's Indian tribes.
- HB 1060 Suspension of operator's license for failure to satisfy judgment.
- HB 1102 "Out-of-service" inspections.
- HB 1133 License plates, special; Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation volunteers.
- HB 1182 Special license plates; values of African-Americans.
- HB 1183 Motor carriers; regulation exemption for airport transp. in Norfolk.
- HB 1188 Vanpools and ridesharing.
- HB 1192 Parking fines; personal property taxes on vehicles.
- HB 1196 Interstate Route 73.
- HB 1198 Special license plates; members of BoatU.S.
- HB 1210 Special license plates; anniv. for Smithfield, Salem & Portsmouth.
- HB 1232 Special license plates; Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
- HB 1242 "Out-of-service" inspections.
- HB 1243 Trucks hauling gravel, sand, or crushed stone.
- HB 1244 Trucks; overweight permits, road tax.
- HB 1247 Highways; maintenance and asset management.
- HB 1248 VDOT contractors.
- HB 1255 Motorcycles; parking.
- HB 1261 Approaching stationary emergency vehicles on highways.
- HB 1280 Special license plates; Supporters of Shenandoah National Park Assoc.
- HB 1289 Harrisonburg-Southeast Bypass project.
- HB 1328 Child restraint devices.
- HB 1342 Aggressive driving; offense and penalty.
- HB 1358 Driver improvement clinics; attendance by minors.
- HB 1373 Collection of tolls on Interstate 81.
- HJ 250 Study; Commonwealth's system of motor vehicle safety inspection.
- SB 3 Motor vehicle registration fees for emergency services.
- SB 4 No-truck route; U.S. 17.
- SB 7 License plates, special; issuance commemorating first Africans to Va.
- SB 22 License plates, special; issuance to printers.
- SB 26 Industrial/airport access road fund.
- SB 39 Commercial motor vehicles; State Police authority.
- SB 41 Traffic signals; use of photo-monitoring in various localities.
- SB 43 Industrial/airport access road fund.
- SB 62 Driver's licenses, I.D. cards, etc.; use of thumbprints.
- SB 63 Overweight vehicles; liquidated damages.
- SB 68 Motor vehicle titles; joint owners.
- SB 77 Urban system construction allocations.
- SB 87 Cellular telephones; study by Commissioner of DMV.
- SB 108 Motor vehicle out-of-service inspections.
- SB 118 Public-Private Transportation Act; financing costs incurred.
- SB 157 Golf carts in Town of Colonial Beach.
- SB 162 Driver's licenses, commercial driver's licenses, etc.
- SB 163 Motor vehicle registration.
- SB 166 Outdoor advertising; penalty for illegal placement.
- SB 204 Highway projects; evaluation of large land-use.
- SB 213 License plates, special; issuance to members of BoatUS.
- SB 226 Regulation of outdoor advertising in sight of public highways.
- SB 251 Allocation of urban system highway construction funds.
- SB 256 Motor carriers; registration.
- SB 282 License plates, special; members of Blue Knight organization.
- SB 283 License plates, special; Purple Heart.
- SB 287 Parking ordinances; Pittsylvania County.
- SB 320 High-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes.
- SB 332 High-speed passenger rail transportation systems.
- SB 340 License plates, special; bearing legend: FOX HUNTING.
- SB 348 Failure to exhibit driver's license; fingerprint.
- SB 352 Fund to expedite construction of I-73 in Henry County.
- SB 358 Proof of insurance, etc., for vehicles involved in accidents.
- SB 367 Approaching stationary emergency vehicles on highways.
- SB 368 License plates, special; retired members of U.S. Air Force.
- SB 370 License plates, special; Relay for Life.
- SB 376 Driver's licenses; application includes whether U.S. citizen, etc.
- SB 382 Pedestrian and/or bicycle projects; funding not from highway projects.
- SB 393 Statewide Pedestrian Policy; created.
- SB 395 Child restraint devices; raises minimum age, exception.
- SB 397 Pedestrian safety improvements; alloc. of certain fed. transp. funds.
- SB 435 Motor carriers; certificates for irreg. route common carrier service.
- SB 437 Special license plates; members of NASA Langley Research Center.
- SB 444 Commonwealth Transportation Board; selection of at-large members.
- SB 447 Low-speed vehicles; restricts operation on highways.
- SB 452 Street signs; penalty for defacing, removal, etc.
- SB 455 Special license plates; supporters of youth soccer.
- SB 456 Special license plates; supporters of Girl Scouts of America.
- SB 498 License plates, special; Rotary International.
- SB 499 License plates, special; military combat units.
- SB 501 Transportation projects; Harrisonburg-Southeast Bypass.
- SB 521 Ignition interlock and review of DMV order for manifest injustice.
- SB 522 Aggressive driving; definition, penalty.
- SB 548 Traffic signals; use of photo-monitoring in Town of Leesburg.
- SB 569 Department of Rail and Public Transportation.
- SB 576 Northern Virginia Transportation Authority; created.
- SB 582 Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission.
- SB 583 Special license plates; crime prevention.
- SB 598 School buses; eliminates requirement that they be painted yellow.
- SB 602 Driver's license; conviction of a serious driving offense.
- SB 603 Special license plates; recipients of Air Medal.
- SB 640 Public-Private Transportation Act; tolls.
- SB 655 Driving privileges.
- SB 656 Youthful drivers.
- SB 657 Special license plates; support. of Wash. Redskins football team.
- SB 674 Highways; maintenance and asset management, procurement.