Property, Grounds and Buildings, State-owned
(1995 thru present)
a report or
- 2008 - HB 1277 Firearms; possession prohibited on Capitol Square.
- 2008 - HB 1329 Communication towers, state-owned; wireless broadband service in unserved areas.
- 2008 - HB 1448 State park employees; Department of Conservation & Recreation to lease private residential property.
- 2008 - HJ 68 LEED; DGS to adopt standards for new state office buildings.
- 2008 - SB 206 Communication towers, state-owned; wireless broadband service in unserved areas.
- 2008 - SB 447 Green Buildings Act; Department of General Services determines when project qualifies for exemption.
- 2008 - SB 662 Virginia War Memorial; State Treasurer to advance loan for construction of an educational wing.
- 2008 - SB 746 Frontier Culture Museum; allowed to lease structures on state property, with Governor's consent.
- 2009 - HB 2388 Uniform Statewide Building Code; DGS to act as building official to determine compliance therewith.
- 2009 - HJ 680 Native Americans of Virginia; General Assembly to support establishment of commemorative commission.
- 2009 - HJ 893 Sheinwald, Sir Nigel; honoring his visit and welcoming him to Capitol and General Assembly of Va.
- 2009 - SB 1198 State parks; establishes a Disabled Veterans Passport for disabled persons for free entry, etc.
- 2009 - SB 1361 State park funds; transfers all moneys in State Park Operated Concessions Fund to Conservation Fund.
- 2009 - SJ 345 Recycling receptacles; state and local governmental entities to increase usage thereof.
- 2010 - HB 194 Filled subaqueous land; person who purchases lands to pay cost of preparing transfer documents.
- 2010 - HB 767 Virginia War Memorial; codifies criteria for memorialization of fallen Virginians.
- 2010 - HB 782 Surplus real property; DGS to inventory all real property owned and update at least annually.
- 2010 - HB 1260 Uniform Statewide Building Code; buildings or structures built on state-owned property.
- 2010 - HB 1302 Roanoke River Rails-to-Trails, Inc.; conveyance of certain property in Town of Lawrenceville.
- 2010 - HJ 74 State-owned submerged land; Institute of Marine Science to study management option on Eastern shore.
- 2010 - HR 6 Commending the Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation and the Virginia Department of Tra
- 2010 - SB 227 Irrigation systems; installation of an outdoor automatic sprinkler in state-owned buildings.
- 2010 - SB 669 Virginia Capitol Preservation Foundation; may receive contributions of taxpayer refunds.
- 2010 - SJ 11 Commemorative commission; established to recommend monument to honor contributions of women.
- 2011 - HB 782 Surplus real property; DGS to inventory all real property owned and update at least annually.
- 2011 - HB 1687 State property; leases to private entities by higher educational institutions.
- 2011 - HB 1813 Handguns; prohibits possession of firearm in Capitol and General Assembly Building.
- 2011 - HB 2003 Real property; DGS to inventory all property owned and update at least annually.
- 2011 - HJ 648 Uniform Statewide Building Code; DHCD, et al., to study feasibility of amendments, etc.
- 2011 - SB 1257 Real property; DGS to inventory all property owned and update at least annually.
- 2011 - SB 1300 DCR; authorized to divest itself of certain properties conveyed to it by Norfolk Southern Railroad.
- 2012 - HB 1216 Zoning amendment; notice of proposed change to zoning ordinance that involve State or federal land.
- 2012 - HB 1223 Weapons; possession in legislative buildings.
- 2012 - HB 1225 State parks; Department of Conservation and Recreation to set camping fees annually, etc.
- 2012 - SB 468 Virginia Indoor Clean Air Act; smoking in certain public buildings prohibited, penalty.
- 2012 - SB 621 State-owned buildings; DGS to establish program requiring energy efficiency data.
- 2013 - HB 1225 State parks; Department of Conservation and Recreation to set camping fees annually, etc.
- 2013 - HB 1391 State legislative buildings; prohibits possession of weapons in Capitol of Va., exception.
- 2013 - HJ 830 McDonnell, Robert F.; establishing a committee for purpose of commissioning a portrait.
- 2013 - SB 621 State-owned buildings; DGS to establish program requiring energy efficiency data.
- 2013 - SB 909 State park master planning; Department of Conservation & Recreation shall solicit comments, etc.
- 2013 - SB 1012 State legislative buildings; prohibits possession of firearms in Capitol of Va., etc., exception.
- 2014 - HB 16 Shenandoah National Park, Commission on Reconveyance of; established, report.
- 2014 - HB 915 State-owned uplands; hydraulic fracturing.
- 2015 - SB 707 Capitol Square; payment of restitution for any damage to Square or any building, etc.
- 2016 - HB 128 Weapons; possession prohibited in state legislative buildings, penalty.
- 2016 - HB 132 Risk management plan; coverage for injury or death on state property, concealed handgun prohibition.
- 2016 - HB 200 State parks; establishing fee schedule.
- 2016 - HJ 70 State parks; JARC to study feasibility of public-private partnership in managing parks.
- 2017 - HB 1612 Physical Privacy Act; created.
- 2017 - HB 1681 Transient occupancy tax; state parks.
- 2017 - HB 1988 Outdoor lighting fixtures; use of light-emitting diodes (LEDs).
- 2017 - SB 1588 General Assembly Building replacement project; sale of surplus property.
- 2018 - HB 58 State agencies; use of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) on outdoor lighting fixtures.
- 2018 - HB 261 Localities; regulation of firearms in government buildings.
- 2018 - HB 847 Capitol Square Preservation Council; changes title of the chief officer.
- 2018 - SB 490 Pocahontas Building; temporary General Assembly Building.
- 2018 - SB 668 Firearms; localities regulation in government buildings.
- 2018 - SB 924 Honor & Remember Flag; standards for display at state buildings, etc.